Surface Lease For Salt Water Disposal Well For Operator to Dispose of Its Water, Produced on Or off the Lands Subject to the Lease
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used when Lessor grants, leases, and lets to Lessee the exclusive right to use the surface of the lands described below for the installation and operation of a salt water disposal well on the lands. Grantee shall have the right of ingress and egress and the right to construct, install, operate and maintain equipment and appurtenances, including pipelines, electric power lines, poles, guide wires and anchors necessary to gather, store, transport, process, and otherwise handle salt water from an oil/gas well or wells owned or operated, in whole or in part, by Lessee, whether located on the lands that are the subject of this Lease, or on other lands.
- View Fresh Water Purchase Agreement Between Landowner and Operator For Use in Secondary Recovery Operations - Long Form
- View Fresh Water Purchase Agreement Between Landowner and Operator For Use of Landowner's Water in Secondary Recovery Operations - Short Form
- View Nonexclusive Salt Water Disposal Lease Between Surface Owner and Operator
- View Salt Water Disposal Agreement Using Existing Well
- View Salt Water Disposal Lease
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.