Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Correct Land Description
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
If the description of lands contained in a lease is incorrect, rather than entering into a new lease, the existing lease may be amended, with the amendment providing the correct description of lands the lessor and lessee intended to be covered by the lease. This form addresses that situation.
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Amend Land Description in Oil and Gas Lease to Create Separate Oil and Gas Leases
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Amend Land Description to include Additional Lands
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Change Depository
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Extend Primary Term
- View Amendment to Oil and Gas Lease to Extend the Primary Term of the Lease on Part of the Lands Subject to the Lease
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do you keep mineral rights when selling land?
What does seller to retain mineral rights mean?
Do mineral rights ever expire?
Should you buying land without mineral rights?
Do mineral rights transfer when the property is sold?
What does it mean when seller retains mineral rights?
How do I know if I own the mineral rights to my property?
How much can you sell mineral rights for?
How do you negotiate a lease with oil and gas?
What is a memorandum of oil and gas lease?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.