Software Development Agreement Checklist
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A Software Development Agreement is a contract between a company and a software developer which outlines terms and conditions in which a software developer develops a piece of software for a company's individual use. Terms of development agreements vary depending on the tasks to be accomplished by the developer.
Scope of work, deliverables, and acceptance are areas that often lead to disputes. There should be specific and detailed descriptions of the scope of work, particularly in technical terms. A clear and precise change order procedure should also be included in the agreement, as should a procedure for client acceptance of the software. The client will want to ensure that the end result is what the client needs and wants.
- View Agreement between Internet Site Owner and Content Contributor or Provider
- View Assignment of Domain Name in Conjunction with Asset Purchase Agreement
- View Assignment of Domain Names
- View End User Agreement for Online Service Provider with Disclaimer Regarding Hyperlinks
- View Agreement to Design and Construct Software
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.