Agreement Sale After
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) has been adopted in whole or in part by the legislatures of all 50 states.
Section 2-107 classifies items to be severed from realty and growing crops, or timber to be cut, in terms of whether the items constitute goods that may be made the subject of a sale and whether a transaction concerning them is a sale before severance. The section provides that certain attached and embedded things are "goods" when they are to be severed by the seller. This category consists of minerals in the ground, including oil and gas, and structures on land. Also treated as goods are: (1) standing timber; (2) growing crops; and (3) any other thing attached to land, provided it can be removed without causing material harm to the land.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Price Escalation Addendum to Agreement of Sale
- View Contract of Sale and Leaseback of Apartment Building with Purchaser Assuming Outstanding Note Secured by a Mortgage or Deed of Trust
- View Firm Offer for Sales Agreement which is Supported by Consideration
- View Amendment to Sales Contract of Real Property
- View Firm Offer for Sales Agreement with Acceptance of the Form of Offer or Offeree
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.