Application and Loan Agreement for a Business Loan with Warranties by Borrower
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
As a general matter, a loan by a bank is the borrowing of money by a person or entity who promises to return it on or before a specific date, with interest, or who pledges collateral as security for the loan and promises to redeem it at a specific later date. Loans are usually made on the basis of applications, together with financial statements submitted by the applicants.
The Federal Truth in Lending Act and the regulations promulgated under the Act apply to certain credit transactions, primarily those involving loans made to a natural person and intended for personal, family, or household purposes and for which a finance charge is made, or loans that are payable in more than four installments. However, said Act and regulations do not apply to a business loan of this type.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Term Loan Agreement between Business or Corporate Borrower and Bank
- View Participating or Participation Loan Agreement in Connection with Secured Loan Agreement
- View Equipment Financing Agreement
- View Financing Agreement between Dealer and Credit Corporation for Wholesale Financing with Security interest in Accounts and General Intangibles
- View Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure Statement
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.