The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is a comprehensive lease of equipment. In states that have enacted Article 2A, Leases, of the Uniform Commercial Code, any transaction that creates a lease of personal property is governed by that state's version of Section 2A. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Equipment Lease Checklist
- View Checklist - Leasing vs. Purchasing Equipment
- View Notice by Lessor to Lessee of Personal Property of Termination of Lease due to Default in Payment of Rent - Past Due Rent
- View Personal Property Lease or Rental Agreement of Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances and Accessories with Option to Purchase and Own - Lease or Rent to Own
- View Personal Property Lease or Rental Agreement of Equipment and Furniture with Option to Purchase and Own - Lease or Rent to Own
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.