The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description assignment covenant
An assignment is a transfer of rights that a party has under a contract to another person, called an assignee. The assigning party is called the assignor. A right to a performance may be assigned with certain exceptions. However, if the assigning of a right would increase the burden of the obligor in performing the contract, an assignment is ordinarily not permitted.
Unless an assignment is qualified in some way, it is generally considered to be a transfer of the assignors entire interest in the estate, chattel, or other thing assigned. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Assignment of Contract with Covenant of Assignee to Perform
- View Assignment of Personal Property with Reference to Former Bill of Sale
- View Agreement for Assignment and Sale of Partnership Interest and Reorganization with Purchaser as New Partner including Assignment
- View Assignment of Accounts Receivable
- View Notice of Assignment of Security Interest
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need assignment contract with, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.