Provisions as to Compensation for Medical Director's Contract with Health Care Agency
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A compensation package is the combination of salary and fringe benefits an employer provides to an employee. When evaluating competing job offers, a job-seeker should consider the total package and not just salary.
There is almost an unlimited number of potential benefits packages offered by employers. Some employers offer them at the employee's expense, some pay all of the costs, some pay part of the costs. Benefits include such things as vacation days, sick days, personal days, paid company holidays, pension plans, stock ownership plans, health insurance, dental/eye insurance, life insurance, and more.
This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Employment Agreement and Non-Competition Agreement between Physician and Medical Practice Providing Services as a Limited Liability Partnership
- View Employment Agreement between Physician and Profession Corporation
- View Employment Agreement of an Admissions Assitant
- View Employment Agreement Between Musician and Personal Manager
- View Employment Agreement between Physician and Professional Limited Liability Company with Nondisclosure Agreement and Covenant not to Compete
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.