Bounce House Release Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The following form is a release of liability and assumption of risk given by a customer in favor of a person who rents bounce houses for recreational activities.
Courts vary in their approach to enforcing releases depending on the particular facts of each case, the effect of the release on other statutes and laws, and the view of the court of the benefits of releases as a matter of public policy. Many courts will invalidate documents signed on behalf of minors. Also, Courts do not permit persons to waive their responsibility when they have exercised gross negligence or misconduct that is intentional or criminal in nature. Such an agreement would be deemed to be against public policy because it would encourage dangerous and illegal behavior.
- View Waiver, Release and Authorization to Use a Description of Patientýs Psychological History and Treatment in a Book without Identifying the Name of Patient
- View Waiver and Release of Claims for Future Accidental Injuries or Death by Individual Applying to Rent a Bicycle - Includes Consent of Parent or Guardian of a Minor
- View Waiver and Release From Liability For Adult for Land for Individual Camping
- View Waiver and Release From Liability For Adult for Deep Sea Fishing Vessel
- View Waiver and Release From Liability For Adult for Owner of RV Park
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.