Real Estate Clause
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Contract Real Estate
Description Real Clause
This form is a contract for a lease and a manadatory purchase of real estate. Seller demises and leases to purchaser and purchaser takes and rents from seller certain real property described in the form. Purchaser agrees not to use or permit the use of the property for an illegal purpose. An auction, fire or going out of business or bankruptcy sale, may not be conducted in the property without prior written consent of the seller.
- View Notice by Lessee to Lessor of Exercise of Option to Purchase
- View Contract for the Lease and Purchase of Real Estate - Purchase by date or leave
- View Tenant's Notice of Intent to Move Out
- View Sublease of Residential Property
- View Letter from Landlord to Tenant as Notice to Terminate for Substantial Violation of Rental Agreement or Law that Materially Affects Health and Safety
How To Fill Out Real Clause Sample?
Aren't you sick and tired of choosing from hundreds of templates every time you need to create a Contract for the Lease and Mandatory Purchase of Real Estate - Specific performance clause? US Legal Forms eliminates the lost time countless American people spend exploring the internet for perfect tax and legal forms. Our professional group of attorneys is constantly modernizing the state-specific Samples collection, to ensure that it always has the right documents for your scenarion.
Visitors who don't have an active subscription need to complete a few simple actions before being able to get access to their Contract for the Lease and Mandatory Purchase of Real Estate - Specific performance clause:
- Use the Preview function and read the form description (if available) to ensure that it is the appropriate document for what you are looking for.
- Pay attention to the validity of the sample, meaning make sure it's the proper example for the state and situation.
- Use the Search field at the top of the page if you need to look for another document.
- Click Buy Now and choose an ideal pricing plan.
- Create an account and pay for the services using a credit card or a PayPal.
- Download your document in a convenient format to finish, print, and sign the document.
After you’ve followed the step-by-step recommendations above, you'll always be capable of sign in and download whatever file you require for whatever state you need it in. With US Legal Forms, completing Contract for the Lease and Mandatory Purchase of Real Estate - Specific performance clause samples or any other official documents is easy. Begin now, and don't forget to look at your samples with certified lawyers!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Lease Real Estate, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Contract Mandatory Agreement Form Popularity
Real Estate Clause Sample Other Form Names
Real Estate Clause Purchase FAQ
When can specific performance be enforced under a sales contract?
What is specific performance in a real estate contract?
Can a seller enforce specific performance?
What contracts can be specifically enforced?
When can specific performance of a contract be enforced?
What are specific performance contracts?
When can you use specific performance?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.