Deed Of Time
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview south carolina interest
Time-sharing involves the division of ownership of property into a number of fixed time periods during which each purchaser has the exclusive right of use and occupation. Time-share offerings generally take one of three different legal forms. The first is the vacation license, under which the buyer acquires the right to occupy an undesignated unit during a specified time each year for a specified number of years. The second type is the time-share ownership, which gives the purchaser an undivided interest in the fee, coupled with an exclusive right of occupancy during the designated time period. The third variation is the vacation lease, under which the buyer purchases a right to occupy a specific accommodation for a certain time period over a specified number of years.
- View South Carolina Life Estate Deed from Two Individuals / Husband and Wife to an Individual
- View South Carolina Quitclaim Deed from Individual to Husband and Wife
- View South Carolina Quitclaim Deed from Individual to LLC
- View South Carolina Quitclaim Deed by Two Individuals to LLC
- View South Carolina Quitclaim Deed from Husband and Wife to LLC
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.