South Carolina Purchase
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential and Lease Agreement is entered into by and between the lessor and the lessee. The lessor agrees not to offer the residence for sale to anyone during the term of the lease, and to give the lessee (tenant) the option to purchase the residence at any time prior to the expiration of the lease, provided the lessee gives notice of intent to purchase in accordance with the provisions of the Addendum. At that point, a separate contract of sale will be executed and the sale will proceed as any sale would.
Please note: This Addendum form is NOT a lease agreement. You will need a separate Residential Lease Agreement. The Addendum would be attached to that Agreement
- View South Carolina Notice to Lessor Exercising Option to Purchase
- View South Carolina Letter from Tenant to Landlord containing Notice of termination for landlord's noncompliance with possibility to cure
- View South Carolina Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Residential Property
- View South Carolina Tenant Welcome Letter
- View South Carolina Tenant Consent to Background and Reference Check
How To Fill Out South Carolina Option To Purchase Addendum To Residential Lease - Lease Or Rent To Own?
Creating papers isn't the most uncomplicated process, especially for those who rarely deal with legal papers. That's why we advise making use of correct South Carolina Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential Lease - Lease or Rent to Own templates made by skilled attorneys. It gives you the ability to eliminate difficulties when in court or dealing with official institutions. Find the samples you want on our website for top-quality forms and correct explanations.
If you’re a user having a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in your account. As soon as you are in, the Download button will immediately appear on the file webpage. After downloading the sample, it’ll be stored in the My Forms menu.
Users with no an active subscription can easily get an account. Use this simple step-by-step guide to get the South Carolina Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential Lease - Lease or Rent to Own:
- Make sure that the sample you found is eligible for use in the state it’s necessary in.
- Verify the file. Utilize the Preview feature or read its description (if offered).
- Buy Now if this form is the thing you need or use the Search field to find another one.
- Select a suitable subscription and create your account.
- Utilize your PayPal or credit card to pay for the service.
- Download your file in a required format.
After doing these simple steps, it is possible to fill out the form in your favorite editor. Recheck filled in data and consider asking a legal professional to review your South Carolina Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential Lease - Lease or Rent to Own for correctness. With US Legal Forms, everything becomes much simpler. Test it now!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do you write an addendum to a rental agreement?
Are lease addendums legal?
How do you add a tenant to an existing lease?
How do you structure a lease purchase agreement?
What is an addendum to a tenancy agreement?
Does an addendum supercede a lease?
How do I record a lease with option to buy?
Can you lease a house with option to buy?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.