Addendum Example For Someone Exercising The Option To Purchase Home
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential and Lease Agreement is entered into by and between the lessor and the lessee. The lessor agrees not to offer the residence for sale to anyone during the term of the lease, and to give the lessee (tenant) the option to purchase the residence at any time prior to the expiration of the lease, provided the lessee gives notice of intent to purchase in accordance with the provisions of the Addendum. At that point, a separate contract of sale will be executed and the sale will proceed as any sale would.
Please note: This Addendum form is NOT a lease agreement. You will need a separate Residential Lease Agreement. The Addendum would be attached to that Agreement
- View South Carolina Notice to Lessor Exercising Option to Purchase
- View South Carolina Letter from Tenant to Landlord containing Notice of termination for landlord's noncompliance with possibility to cure
- View South Carolina Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Residential Property
- View South Carolina Tenant Welcome Letter
- View South Carolina Tenant Consent to Background and Reference Check
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.