The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Rule 13.0 Mandatory Form to be Utilized in Criminal Cases in the State of Oklahoma - Official Accelerated Docket Waiver. This form serves as notice to the court that an individual understands and consents to his/her case being placed on an Accelerated Docket (Fast Tracked).
- Form 13.1 Motion to Check Out Material
- Form 13.2 Affidavit in Forma Pauperis
- Form 13.3 Pauper's Affidavit
- Form 13.4 Notice of Intent to Appeal
- Form 13.5 Certification of Appeal Rights
- Form 13.6 Application to Proceed Pro Se on Direct Appeal
- Form 13.7 Order Allowing Defendant to Proceed Pro Se on Appeal
- Form 13.8 Uniform Judgment and Sentence
- Form 13.9 Certificate of Original Record
- Form 13.10 Uniform Plea of Guilty - Summary of Facts
- Form 13.11 Application for Post Conviction Relief
- Form 13.11a Application for Post-Conviction Relief - Death Penalty
- Form 13.12 Report of Trial Judge in Capital Felony
- Form 13.14 Application for Accelerated Docket
- Form 13.15 Response to Application for Accelerated Docket
How To Fill Out Oklahoma Form 13.13 Accelerated Docket Waiver?
In terms of submitting Oklahoma Form 13.13 Accelerated Docket Waiver, you probably think about a long process that consists of finding a ideal form among hundreds of very similar ones and then needing to pay legal counsel to fill it out to suit your needs. In general, that’s a sluggish and expensive choice. Use US Legal Forms and pick out the state-specific form within just clicks.
For those who have a subscription, just log in and click Download to find the Oklahoma Form 13.13 Accelerated Docket Waiver sample.
If you don’t have an account yet but want one, keep to the point-by-point guide below:
- Make sure the document you’re downloading applies in your state (or the state it’s needed in).
- Do it by reading through the form’s description and through clicking the Preview option (if readily available) to find out the form’s information.
- Click Buy Now.
- Pick the appropriate plan for your budget.
- Join an account and select how you would like to pay out: by PayPal or by credit card.
- Download the file in .pdf or .docx file format.
- Find the file on the device or in your My Forms folder.
Professional legal professionals draw up our templates so that after downloading, you don't have to bother about editing content material outside of your individual info or your business’s details. Be a part of US Legal Forms and receive your Oklahoma Form 13.13 Accelerated Docket Waiver sample now.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.