New Jersey Certification By Landlord's Attorney
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Certification By Landlord’s Attorney - This form is completed by the landlord’s attorney and is only used when an attorney is representing the landlord. It’s used to certify the basis for an eviction lawsuit and that the landlord filed the required notice on the tenant before filing this eviction lawsuit.
- View New Jersey Tenancy Summons And Return Of Service
- View New Jersey Consent To Enter Judgment (Tenant To Stay In Premises)
- View New Jersey Consent To Enter Judgment For Possession (Tenant Vacates)
- View New Jersey Verified Complaint for Landlord Tenant Eviction
- View New Jersey Landlord and Tenant Court Handbook
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.