New Hampshire Legatees and Devisees - Estate with Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is an official form from the New Hampshire Judicial Branch that is used to identify the deceased's legatees and devisees. A legatee or devisee is a person, charitable organization or living trust named in the will to inherit personal or real property. (This form should not be used if the deceased died prior to January 1, 2003.) It complies with all applicable laws and statutes. USLF amends and updates the forms as is required by New Hampshire statutes and law.
- View New Hampshire Statement of Voluntary Administration regarding Probate of Will
- View New Hampshire Fiduciary Bond
- View New Hampshire Legatees and Devisees regarding Estate with Will
- View New Hampshire Nomination of Administrator by Next of Kin
- View New Hampshire Declination of Executrix to Serve as Administrator
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.