Nebraska Claim of Lien - Individual
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Claim of Lien form is for use by an individual to swear on oath that he or she is the lienor or an agent of the lienor and to provide his or her address, the name and person with whom he or she contracted with to furnish labor, services, or materials on certain real property, and includes the type of labor, services, or materials furnished, a legal description of the property, the amount unpaid, the dates the labor, services, or materials were furnished, the date and method of service of the notice upon the owner if the lien is claimed by one not in privity with the owner), and the date and method of service upon the contractor and subcontractor, if required.
- View Nebraska Notice of Right to Assert a Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Notice of Assignment of Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Corporation or LLC
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Affidavit That Notice of Termination Sent to All Claimants Requesting Notice - Corporation or LLC
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.