North Dakota Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Tax-Free Exchange Package contains essential forms to successfully complete a tax-free exchange of like-kind property.
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out North Dakota Tax Free Exchange Package?
Avoid expensive lawyers and find the North Dakota Tax Free Exchange Package you want at a affordable price on the US Legal Forms site. Use our simple groups function to search for and download legal and tax forms. Go through their descriptions and preview them just before downloading. In addition, US Legal Forms enables users with step-by-step instructions on how to obtain and complete each form.
- Make sure the North Dakota Tax Free Exchange Package is eligible for use where you live.
- If available, read the description and use the Preview option well before downloading the sample.
- If you are confident the document fits your needs, click on Buy Now.
- In case the form is wrong, use the search engine to find the right one.
- Next, create your account and choose a subscription plan.
- Pay by card or PayPal.
- Choose to download the document in PDF or DOCX.
- Click Download and find your template in the My Forms tab. Feel free to save the form to your gadget or print it out.
After downloading, you are able to fill out the North Dakota Tax Free Exchange Package manually or with the help of an editing software. Print it out and reuse the form many times. Do more for less with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Do you have to charge taxes on services?
What services are taxable in North Dakota?
Are services taxable in North Dakota?
What is the tax rate on services?
Do Montana residents have to pay sales tax in North Dakota?
What items have no tax?
Does North Dakota charge sales tax on services?
What states charge sales tax on professional services?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.