North Carolina Child Care Services Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package includes essential forms for the promotion and proper operation of a child care service. The forms included are designed to protect the liability of the child care provider and minimize the potential for future litigation. Purchase of this package is a savings of more than 50% over purchasing the forms individually.
This package includes the following forms:
1. Child Care Services Contract
This is an agreement between an individual employer and a child care provider whereby the employer hires the provider to care for employer's children as an independent contractor.
2. Employment Agreement with Director of Child Care Center including Non-Competition Provision
This form is used to establish the terms of employment, including duties, compensation, termination, benefits, and more between a child care provider and the director hired by it. A non-competition clause is included as well. Restrictions to prevent competition by a former employee are held valid when they are reasonable and necessary to protect the interests of the employer.
3. Sample Letter for Promotional Letter - Daycare Services - Professional
This form is a sample letter in Word format designed to be used to promote child care services offered in a professional and inviting manner.
4. Waiver and Release for Childcare Services
This form is a release given to a childcare service for any injuries that are suffered by a child while under the care of the childcare service. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state.
5. Business Use of Your Home - Including Use by Daycare Providers
This is a free instructional form with guidance on complying with tax implications involved in running a home daycare business. Specific instruction is provided on the deduction of business expenses in a home daycare situation.
How To Fill Out North Carolina Child Care Services Package?
Avoid costly lawyers and find the North Carolina Child Care Services Package you want at a affordable price on the US Legal Forms website. Use our simple categories functionality to look for and obtain legal and tax documents. Go through their descriptions and preview them before downloading. Moreover, US Legal Forms provides users with step-by-step tips on how to download and fill out each form.
- Ensure the North Carolina Child Care Services Package is eligible for use in your state.
- If available, look through the description and make use of the Preview option before downloading the sample.
- If you are sure the template fits your needs, click on Buy Now.
- In case the form is incorrect, use the search field to find the right one.
- Next, create your account and choose a subscription plan.
- Pay by credit card or PayPal.
- Choose to obtain the form in PDF or DOCX.
- Click on Download and find your template in the My Forms tab. Feel free to save the template to the device or print it out.
Right after downloading, you can complete the North Carolina Child Care Services Package by hand or with the help of an editing software program. Print it out and reuse the form many times. Do more for less with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What are North Carolina's health guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic?
What is the stay at home order hours in North Carolina during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Is there a curfew in North Carolina during the COVID-19 pandemic?
What are the updated rules on gatherings in North Carolina in Phase 2?
What does Executive Order 124 imply for North Carolina?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.