North Carolina Juvenile Evauations And Court Order And Disposition
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is a Juvenile Disposition Order (Abuse/ Neglect/Dependency). This is an official form from the North Carolina Administration of the Courts (AOC), which complies with all applicable laws and statutes. USLF amends and updates the forms as is required by North Carolina statutes and law.
- View North Carolina Juvenile Petition Obstruction of or Interference with Juvenile Investigation - Abuse - Neglect - Dependency
- View North Carolina Order for Nonsecure Custody - Abuse - Neglect - Dependency
- View North Carolina Appellate Entries in Abuse, Neglect, Dependency or Termination of Parental Rights Proceeding
- View North Carolina Order in Contempt Proceeding - Parent - Guardian - Custodian or Caretaker in Abuse - Neglect - Dependency Case
- View North Carolina Motion and Order to Show Cause - Parent, Guardian, Custodian or Caretaker in Abuse - Neglect - Dependency Case
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.