Will For Remarried People With Minor Children
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Will you have found is for a divorced person, not remarried with minor children. It provides for the appointment of a personal representative or executor, designation of who will receive your property and other provisions.
This Will must be signed in the presence of two witnesses, not related to you or named in your Will. If your state has adopted a self-proving affidavit statute, a state specific self-proving affidavit is also included and requires the presence of a notary public to sign the Will.
How To Fill Out Maine Legal Last Will And Testament Form For Divorced Person Not Remarried With Minor Children?
Get any form from 85,000 legal documents such as Maine Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children on-line with US Legal Forms. Every template is prepared and updated by state-certified attorneys.
In case you haven’t subscribed yet, follow the steps below:
- Check the state-specific requirements for the Maine Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children you would like to use.
- Look through description and preview the sample.
- When you are sure the template is what you need, click on Buy Now.
- Select a subscription plan that works for your budget.
- Create a personal account.
- Pay in one of two appropriate ways: by credit card or via PayPal.
- Pick a format to download the document in; two ways are available (PDF or Word).
- Download the document to the My Forms tab.
- As soon as your reusable form is downloaded, print it out or save it to your device.
With US Legal Forms, you will always have quick access to the right downloadable sample. The service will give you access to forms and divides them into categories to streamline your search. Use US Legal Forms to get your Maine Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Divorced person not Remarried with Minor Children easy and fast.
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do I protect my child's inheritance from his spouse?
Do spouses automatically inherit?
Does will override marriage?
How does remarriage affect a child?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.