Louisiana Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out Louisiana Tax Free Exchange Package?
Welcome to the most significant legal documents library, US Legal Forms. Here you will find any template including Louisiana Tax Free Exchange Package forms and download them (as many of them as you want/need to have). Get ready official papers within a couple of hours, rather than days or even weeks, without having to spend an arm and a leg with an legal professional. Get your state-specific sample in clicks and feel confident understanding that it was drafted by our accredited lawyers.
If you’re already a subscribed customer, just log in to your account and click Download near the Louisiana Tax Free Exchange Package you want. Because US Legal Forms is web-based, you’ll generally have access to your saved files, no matter what device you’re utilizing. See them within the My Forms tab.
If you don't have an account yet, what are you waiting for? Check out our guidelines listed below to get started:
- If this is a state-specific document, check out its applicability in the state where you live.
- Look at the description (if accessible) to learn if it’s the correct template.
- See more content with the Preview function.
- If the sample meets all your needs, just click Buy Now.
- To create your account, choose a pricing plan.
- Use a credit card or PayPal account to register.
- Save the file in the format you require (Word or PDF).
- Print the document and fill it with your/your business’s info.
After you’ve filled out the Louisiana Tax Free Exchange Package, send it to your lawyer for confirmation. It’s an additional step but a necessary one for being sure you’re entirely covered. Become a member of US Legal Forms now and get a large number of reusable samples.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Which states charge sales tax on shipping?
What items are exempt from sales tax in Louisiana?
Do you charge sales tax if you ship out of state?
What services are taxable in Louisiana?
Is it legal to charge tax on shipping?
Are subscriptions taxable in Louisiana?
Which states require online sales tax collection?
What services are subject to sales tax in Louisiana?
Do I charge sales tax when shipping out of state?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.