Kentucky 30 Day Notice
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview kentucky terminate
Description ky at will
This form is used by Landlord to terminate an at-will residential lease by giving 30 days notice to the Tenant. Residential includes a house, apartment or condo. An at-will lease is one which may be terminated at any time, for any reason- or for no reason at all- by either Landlord or Tenant. Rent is typically payable on a monthly or yearly basis. For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Kentucky Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Kentucky Letter from Tenant to Landlord about Insufficient Notice to Terminate Rental Agreement
- View Kentucky Letter from Tenant to Landlord containing Notice of termination for landlord's noncompliance with possibility to cure
- View Kentucky Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Kentucky Agreed Written Termination of Lease by Landlord and Tenant
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need ky tenancy, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.