The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description Agent Process Form
This is an official District of Columbia court form for use in a probate case, an Appointment of Agent to Accept Service of Process. USLF amends and updates these forms as is required by District of Columbia Statutes and Law.
- View Georgia Application For Lump Sum - Advanced Payment for Workers' Compensation
- View Kentucky Juror Strike Sheet
- View Ohio Filing of an Allegation Against a Self-Insured for Workers' Compensation
- View Arkansas Employers Intent to Accept or Controvert Claim
- View District of Columbia Receipt of Instructions
How To Fill Out District Of Columbia Appointment Of Agent To Accept Service Of Process By Personal Representative?
The more papers you need to create - the more worried you are. You can find a huge number of District of Columbia Appointment of Agent to Accept Service of Process by Personal Representative blanks online, however, you don't know which of them to rely on. Eliminate the hassle and make finding samples more convenient with US Legal Forms. Get professionally drafted documents that are composed to satisfy state demands.
If you have a US Legal Forms subscription, log in to the account, and you'll see the Download key on the District of Columbia Appointment of Agent to Accept Service of Process by Personal Representative’s page.
If you have never used our service earlier, complete the registration procedure using these directions:
- Ensure the District of Columbia Appointment of Agent to Accept Service of Process by Personal Representative is valid in your state.
- Double-check your choice by reading through the description or by using the Preview function if they are available for the chosen file.
- Click on Buy Now to begin the sign up process and select a pricing plan that meets your needs.
- Provide the requested information to create your account and pay for the order with your PayPal or bank card.
- Select a prefered file type and have your copy.
Find every template you get in the My Forms menu. Simply go there to prepare new version of the District of Columbia Appointment of Agent to Accept Service of Process by Personal Representative. Even when using professionally drafted forms, it’s still vital that you think about asking the local legal professional to double-check filled in sample to make sure that your record is correctly completed. Do much more for less with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Appointment Agent Service Process, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Dc Agent For Service Of Process Form Popularity
Dc Service Process Other Form Names
What does personal service mean?
How does being served Work?
What does accept service mean in legal terms?
What does it mean to waive service?
Do process servers call you before they serve you?
How many attempts will a process server make?
What happens when you are served?
Can you refuse to be served?
What does Waiver mean?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.