California Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Tax-Free Exchange Package contains essential forms to successfully complete a tax-free exchange of like-kind property.
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out California Tax Free Exchange Package?
If you're trying to find precise California Tax Free Exchange Package exemplars, US Legal Forms is just the right thing you need; reach documents created and examined by state-accredited legal professionals. Employing US Legal Forms not only helps you save from headaches regarding legitimate forms; in addition, you save effort and time, and cash! Downloading, printing, and filling in a professional web template is really more affordable than requesting a legal professional to do it for you personally.
To start, finish your sign up procedure by giving your email and creating a secret password. Stick to the instructions listed below to make your account and get the California Tax Free Exchange Package sample to remedy your needs:
- Take advantage of the Preview solution or see the document information (if available) to make certain that the template is the one you want.
- Check its validness in the state you live.
- Simply click Buy Now to create your order.
- Choose a recommended pricing program.
- Create your account and pay with the credit card or PayPal.
- Pick a suitable format and conserve the document.
And while, that is it. In just a few simple actions you have an editable California Tax Free Exchange Package. After you create your account, all prospective purchases will be processed even easier. If you have a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in profile and then click the Download key you see on the for’s page. Then, when you need to use this template once again, you'll always be able to find it in the My Forms menu. Don't squander your time and effort comparing hundreds of forms on several web sources. Get professional copies from a single safe service!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Does California recognize 1031 exchanges?
How do I enter a 1031 exchange in TurboTax?
How does a 1031 exchange work in California?
Can TurboTax do a 1031 exchange?
How do I report a 1031 exchange on my taxes?
How do I avoid taxes on a 1031 exchange?
How do I file a 1031 exchange?
Are 1031 exchange expenses deductible?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.