The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description Notice Of Judgment Lien California
A lien is an encumbrance on property for the satisfaction of a debt. By using this form, all parties are notified that a lien has been created against a particular piece of property. The lien created in this form attaches to any cause of action of the judgment debtor that is the subject of this action and to his/her rights to money or property under any judgment subsequently procured in this particular action.
- View California Notice of Opposition to Right to Attach Order and Claim of Exemption
- View California Notice of Application and Hearing for Right to Attach Order and Writs of Attachment
- View California Notice of Attachment
- View California Undertaking by Personal Sureties - same as CD-140
- View California Writ of Attachment
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Lien, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How To Lien A Vehicle In California Form Popularity
How To File A Voluntary Lien In California Other Form Names
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.