Alaska 14 Day Notice to Terminate Week-to-Week Lease for Residential property from Tenant to Landlord
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This 14-Day Notice of Termination of Week-to-Week Lease Residential - Tenant to Landlord form is for use by Tenant to terminate a residential week-to-week by giving 14 days notice to Landlord. A week-to-week lease is one with no set expiration, which continues from week to week until terminated by either landlord or tenant. Tenant must vacate the premises within 14 days of giving this notice.
- View Alaska 10 Day Notice to Landlord of Termination for Recurring Material Noncompliance for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska 24 Hour Notice of Landlord's Intent to Enter Premises for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Alaska 14 Day Notice to Terminate Week-to-Week Lease for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Alaska 30 Day Notice to Terminate Month-to-Month Lease for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Alaska 15 Day Notice to Recover or Forfeit Abandoned Personal Property for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.