Alaska Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential Lease - Lease or Rent to Own
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential and Lease Agreement is entered into by and between the lessor and the lessee. The lessor agrees not to offer the residence for sale to anyone during the term of the lease, and to give the lessee (tenant) the option to purchase the residence at any time prior to the expiration of the lease, provided the lessee gives notice of intent to purchase in accordance with the provisions of the Addendum. At that point, a separate contract of sale will be executed and the sale will proceed as any sale would.
Please note: This Addendum form is NOT a lease agreement. You will need a separate Residential Lease Agreement. The Addendum would be attached to that Agreement
- View Alaska Notice to Lessor Exercising Option to Purchase
- View Alaska Letter from Tenant to Landlord containing Notice of termination for landlord's noncompliance
- View Alaska Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Residential Property
- View Alaska 10 Day Notice to Landlord of Termination for Failure to Provide Possession for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska 20 Day Notice of Material Noncompliance with Lease - 10 Days to Cure - Residential - Tenant to Landlord
How To Fill Out Alaska Option To Purchase Addendum To Residential Lease - Lease Or Rent To Own?
Making use of Alaska Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential Lease - Lease or Rent to Own samples made by professional lawyers allows you to prevent headaches when completing documents. Just download the form from our website, fill it out, and ask a legal professional to verify it. It, will save you much more time and effort than looking for a legal professional to make a document completely from scratch to suit your needs would.
If you’ve already bought a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in to your account and return to the form web page. Find the Download button near the templates you are looking over. Soon after downloading a template, you will find all your saved examples in the My Forms tab.
When you don’t have a subscription, that's not a big problem. Just follow the guide below to sign up for your account online, get, and complete your Alaska Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential Lease - Lease or Rent to Own template:
- Double-check and be sure that you’re downloading the appropriate state-specific form.
- Utilize the Preview function and read the description (if available) to understand if you need this specific example and if you do, click Buy Now.
- Find another template utilizing the Search field if required.
- Pick a subscription that fits your needs.
- Get started using your bank card or PayPal.
- Choose a file format and download your document.
After you have done all of the actions above, you'll be able to complete, print, and sign the Alaska Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential Lease - Lease or Rent to Own template. Don't forget to check twice all inserted data for correctness before submitting it or mailing it out. Minimize the time spent on creating documents with US Legal Forms!
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.