California Legal Last Will and Testament Form for Married Person with Minor Children
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
- ADD TO CART
- Download Instantly & complete on your computer
- Start working on your document immediately
- ADD TO CART
- Download & have a printed copy packaged and mailed to you
- Free shipping and printed on bond paper for your records
- START NOW
- Our Professional Team will complete the document for you
- Completed and reviewed by a professional
The Will you have found is for a married person with minor children. It provides for the appointment of a personal representative or executor, designation of who will receive your property and other provisions, including provisions for your spouse and children. It also establishes a trust and provides for the appointment of a trustee for the estate of the minor children.
This Will must be signed in the presence of two witnesses, not related to you or named in your Will. If your state has adopted a self-proving affidavit statute, a state specific self-proving affidavit is also included and requires the presence of a notary public to sign the Will.
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2017
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.