60 Day Notice To Vacate Virginia
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview virginia 60 day notice to landlord
Description 60 days of lease renewal to tenant
This form is for use by a Tenant to terminate a year-to-year non-residential lease. Non-Residential includes commercial, industrial, etc. Unless a written agreement provides otherwise, the Tenant does not have to have a reason for terminating the Lease in this manner, other than a desire to end the lease. A year-to-year lease is one which continues from year-to-year unless either party chooses to terminate. Unless a written agreement provides for a longer notice period, 60 days notice is required prior to termination in this state. The notice must be given to the Landlord within at least 60 days of the end of the current lease year. The form indicates that Tenant has chosen to terminate the lease, and states the deadline date (which is the end of the yearly term) by which the Tenant will vacate the premises. For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Virginia Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord for Residential Property
- View Virginia 5 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminates - Residential
- View Virginia Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Virginia Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Virginia Agreed Written Termination of Lease by Landlord and Tenant
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need 60 day lease notice sample, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.