Notice of Lien by Owner of Auto or Car Repair Garage and Notice of Sale
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This lien is a mechanic's lien to secure payment for work and materials in repairing an automobile or other motor vehicle. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Pre-Lien Notice to Owner Regarding Potential Mechanic's Lien for Services to be Provided to General Contractor
- View Pre-Lien Notice to Owner of Intention to Claim Mechanic's Lien for Services Provided
- View Notice of Lien of Garageman and Sale
- View General Form for Verification of Lien Notice
- View Authorization for Lien and Sale for Nonpayment of Repair and / or Parts Charges - Car or Automobile
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.