Motion of Defendant to Discharge or Quash Writ of Garnishment and Notice of Motion
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Wage garnishment is a legal procedure in which a person's earnings are required by court order to be withheld by an employer for the payment of a debt, such as a judgment. The usual mode of attacking a garnishment directly is by a motion to quash or discharge the writ. This form is a generic motion and adopts the "notice pleadings" format of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which have been adopted by most states in one form or another. This form is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Motion for Default Judgment against Garnishee
- View Motion of Defendant to Discharge or Quash Writ of Garnishment and Notice of Motion - Funds Exempt by Law from Garnishment
- View Motion to Discharge or Quash Writ of Garnishment
- View Motion of Defendant to Discharge or Quash Writ of Garnishment for Failure to Serve Copy of Writ on Defendant and Notice of Motion
- View Motion to Vacate Judgment, Quash Subpoena Duces Tecum, Dismiss Writ of Garnishment, and for Leave to File an Answer to Complaint
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.