Texas Change of Depository Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used when the Lessor is the owner of an undivided interest in and to the oil, gas, and other minerals, subject to a Lease designates another bank, its successors or assigns, instead of the depository bank named in the Lease or in any other agreement prior to this Agreement, as the Depository for any rentals and shut-in gas well royalties payable under the terms of the Lease.
- View Texas Producers 88 (8/99) Rental Lease Pooling Shut-In Royalty Provision
- View Texas Change of Land Description in Oil and Gas Lease
- View Texas Change of Depository
- View Texas Producers 88 (8/99) Paid Up Lease Pooling Provision
- View Texas Change of Land Description in Oil and Gas Lease - Without Acreage Change
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.