Nebraska Construction Lien Act
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Prime Contractor's Information Statement is for use by a corporate or LLC prime contractor to respond to a request for information from a claimant who may claim a lien through the contractor under the Nebraska Construction Lien Act and includes a legal description of the real estate being improved, the name and address of the contracting owner with whom the prime contractor contracted with, and whether there is or is not a surety bond, and the name of the surety (if applicable).
- View Nebraska Notice of Right to Assert a Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Notice of Assignment of Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Corporation or LLC
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Affidavit That Notice of Termination Sent to All Claimants Requesting Notice - Corporation or LLC
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.