Wv Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Wv Will
Description Documents Will Living
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Statutory Combined Power of Attorney for Health Care and Living Will
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Combined Power of Attorney for Health Care and Living Will - This Statutory Power of Attorney for Health Care gives the person you designate as your agent/attorney in fact the power to make health care decisions for you. Your agent must act consistently with your desires as stated in this Power of Attorney. This document gives your agent the power to consent to your doctor not giving treatment or stopping treatment necessary to keep you alive. You have the right to make health care decisions for yourself as long as you can give informed consent. No treatment may be given over your objection and health care necessary to keep you alive may not be stopped or withheld if you object. The Living Will form allows you to express your wishes and desires if it is determined that your death will occur whether or not life-sustaining procedures are utilized and where the application of life-sustaining procedures would serve only to artificially prolong the dying process. It is a declaration that such procedures be withheld or withdrawn, and that you be permitted to die naturally with only the administration of medication or the performance of any medical procedure deemed necessary to provide you with comfortable care.
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View West Virginia Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View West Virginia Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View West Virginia Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View West Virginia Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View West Virginia Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
How To Fill Out West Virginia Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Out of the multitude of platforms that offer legal samples, US Legal Forms provides the most user-friendly experience and customer journey when previewing templates before buying them. Its comprehensive library of 85,000 templates is categorized by state and use for efficiency. All of the forms available on the platform have already been drafted to meet individual state requirements by certified lawyers.
Stick to the guidelines listed below to obtain the form:
- Once you see a Form name, ensure it is the one for the state you really need it to file in.
- Preview the form and read the document description before downloading the sample.
- Look for a new template via the Search field if the one you’ve already found isn’t proper.
- Simply click Buy Now and choose a subscription plan.
- Create your own account.
- Pay using a card or PayPal and download the document.
When you have downloaded your Form name, you may edit it, fill it out and sign it in an online editor of your choice. Any form you add to your My Forms tab might be reused many times, or for as long as it remains to be the most updated version in your state. Our platform provides easy and fast access to templates that suit both lawyers and their customers.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need West Virginia Attorney, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Will Form Popularity
Will Living Form Other Form Names
Can a family member override a living will?
Can POA override living will?
Is a living will a legally binding document?
What is the advantage of having an advance directive?
Is an advance directive the same thing as a living will?
What are the 3 types of advance directives?
Does a living will override a power of attorney?
What are the requirements to make a living will legal?
What is the difference between a living will and an advance directive?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.