Revocation Power Attorney
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description revocation power attorney sample
This form is used when a Principal declares that all power and authority granted under a Power of Attorney to a specified individual, as Agent and Attorney-in-Fact which was recorded for Principal is revoked, terminated, and withdrawn as of the Effective Date stated on the form.
- View Lessor's Notice of Election to Take Royalty in Kind
- View Notice of Merger of Working and Overriding Royalty Interests
- View Notice and Declaration of Gas Storage Provided For in Oil and Gas Lease
- View Response to Notice of Title Defect by Seller to Buyer in Response to Notice
- View Notice That Oil and Gas Lease Was Acquired by Agent For Principal
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need how to revoke power of attorney in california without a revocation form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.