Memorandum Giving Notice of Existence of Agreement for Exploration and Development of Leases
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is a form of a memo used to give notice of the existence of an Agreement that grants a Party certain exploration and development rights on Leases and contains provisions which create overriding royalty interests and reversionary working interests in a Party.
- View Memorandum of Oil and Gas Lease
- View Memorandum of Seismic Permit and Oil and Gas Lease Purchase Option Agreement
- View Memorandum Giving Notice of Exploration Agreement Creating An Area of Mutual Interest, Which Contains A Preferential Purchase Right
- View Memorandum Giving Notice of Gas Purchase Contract
- View Memorandum Giving Notice of Oil and Gas Lease
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.