The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An addendum is a thing to be added; an addition. For example, it may be used to add supplemental terms or conditions to a contract or make corrections or supply omissions to a document. An addendum is often used to supply additional terms to standardized contracts, such as leases. Addendum is singular; the plural form is addenda.
- View Amendment to Sales Contract of Real Property
- View Amendment to Sales Contract
- View Contract of Sale and Leaseback of Apartment Building with Purchaser Assuming Outstanding Note Secured by a Mortgage or Deed of Trust
- View Assignment of Right to Payment under Sales Contract
- View Agreement for Sale of Growing Crops After Severed from Realty
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.