Software Maintenance Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Computer software consists of instructions or data. Anything that can be stored electronically is software. The storage devices and display devices are hardware.
Software is often divided into two categories:
Systems Software includes the operating system and all the utilities that enable the computer to function; and
Applications Software includes programs that do real work for users (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, and database management systems).
- View License Agreement for Software
- View Agreement to Design and Construct Software
- View Software Installation Agreement between Seller and Independent Contractor
- View Service Agreement between Internet Service Provider and Subscriber with a Liquidated Damage and Exculpatory Provision
- View Internet Service Provider Agreement
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.