You May Submit Two Or More Affidavits By Persons Who Are Not Parties To This Petition And Who Have
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview asylum affidavit
Description asylum affidavit sample
If any documents required for a petition or application do not exist or cannot be obtained, the petitioner or applicant must demonstrate the unavailability of the required documents, as well as of relevant secondary evidence, and submit two or more affidavits. The affidavits must be sworn to or affirmed by persons who are not parties to the petition who have direct personal knowledge of the event and circumstances. The applicant or petitioner who has not been able to acquire the necessary document or statement from the relevant foreign authority may submit evidence that repeated good faith attempts were made to obtain the required document or statement.
- View Affidavit and Proof of Friend and Business Associate in Support of Asylum Application
- View Affidavit as to Fact of Naturalization of Naturalized Citizen
- View Affidavit of Naturalized Citizen Regarding Loss of Passport
- View Affidavit and Proof of Naturalized Citizenship to be used when Proving Naturalization
- View Affidavit and Proof of Naturalized Citizenship - Naturalization Papers Lost or Destroyed
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need affidavit of support for asylum, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.