Instruction to Jury as to Determining Value of Household or Personal Goods
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The owner of home furnishings and personal apparel which have been taken by a wrongdoer may recover the actual value to him of the items taken, excluding fanciful considerations, and is not limited to their second-hand value.
This form is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Instruction to Jury as to the Definition of Conversion
- View Instruction to Jury as to Evidence of Conversion
- View Instruction to Jury that Intent is not an Essential Element of Conversion
- View Instruction to Jury as to When Demand is not Necessary in Constituting Conversion
- View Instruction to Jury Regarding Effect of Conversion of Part of Chattel
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.