Agreement between Cable Television Contractor and Subcontractor
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An independent contractor is a person or business who performs services for another person under an express or implied agreement and who is not subject to the other's control, or right to control, the manner and means of performing the services. The person who hires an independent contractor is not liable to others for the acts or omissions of the independent contractor. An independent contractor is distinguished from an employee, who works regularly for an employer. The exact nature of the independent contractor's relationship with the hiring party is important since an independent contractor pays their own Social Security, income taxes without payroll deduction, has no retirement or health plan rights, and often is not entitled to worker's compensation coverage.
- View Independent Contractor Agreement Between Escort Agency and Escort
- View Independent Contractors Packages
- View Independent Consultant Agreement with Nutritional Consultant
- View Contract with Personal Trainer or Training as Self-Employed Independent Contractor - Covenant not to Compete and Confidentiality
- View Services Contract with Designer Including Covenant Not to Compete and Confidentiality Agreement - Self-Employed
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.