The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
A reward has been defined as compensation, usually in the form of a sum of money, offered by the government or an individual to the public generally, in return for the performance of special or extraordinary services. An offer of reward is usually addressed to the "world at large" and the method of publication, such as by newspaper advertisements, circulars, handbills or proclamation, has no effect on its validity.
- View Notice of Reward for Return of Lost Article
- View Notice by Buyer of Rejection of Goods for Breach by Seller of Shipment Duties
- View Delivery Rejection Notice
- View Notice by Buyer of Rejection of Goods - Risk of Loss Remains on Seller
- View Notice by Buyer of Rejection of Goods Based on Obvious Nonconformity
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.