The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a model waiver and release for use of a Park regarding the use of the Park's mountain biking facilities or mountain biking at the Park. Its purpose is to limit the liability of the Park to the Biker, including Bikers under the age of 18. The necessity of an acknowledgment before a notary public by parent is to protect against someone other than the parent or guardian signing on behalf of minor Biker.
- View Personal Injury Waiver, Release, Hold Harmless, and Indemnity Agreement for Babysitting Services offered by Nonprofit Organization
- View Release, Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement in Favor of Company Furnishing Bartenders to a Party or Other Event
- View Waiver and Release of Claims for Future Accidental Injuries or Death by Individual Applying to Rent a Bicycle - Includes Consent of Parent or Guardian of a Minor
- View Release and Waiver of Liability Regarding Repair of Automobile - Repairs for Off Road Travel Only
- View Release and Waiver of Liability and Personal Injury for Using Automotive Repair Shop
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.