Landlord's Consent to Assignment - Asset Purchase Transaction
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
In this form, the landlord consents to the assignment of a certain lease by the current tenants. The landlord acknowledges that all covenants and conditions of the lease and amendments have been performed and observed at all times prior to the effective date of the assignment and the lease is not in default in any respect. It is also stated that the lease will be in full force and effect until it is scheduled to expire. The executed instrument must be signed in the presence of a notary public.
- View Letter regarding sale of assets - Asset Purchase Transaction
- View Assignment of Customer Contracts, etc. - Asset Purchase Transaction
- View Sale of Business - Bill of Sale for Personal Assets - Asset Purchase Transaction
- View Sale of Business - Landlord's Consent to Assignment of Lease - Asset Purchase Transaction
- View Sale of Business - Promissory Note - Asset Purchase Transaction
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.