Texas Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Tax-Free Exchange Package contains essential forms to successfully complete a tax-free exchange of like-kind property.
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out Texas Tax Free Exchange Package?
Get access to quality Texas Tax Free Exchange Package templates online with US Legal Forms. Avoid days of misused time seeking the internet and dropped money on files that aren’t up-to-date. US Legal Forms provides you with a solution to just that. Get above 85,000 state-specific legal and tax templates that you can download and complete in clicks within the Forms library.
For those who don’t have a subscription yet, have a look at our how-guide below to make getting started easier:
- Check if the Texas Tax Free Exchange Package you’re looking at is appropriate for your state.
- See the sample utilizing the Preview option and browse its description.
- Visit the subscription page by simply clicking Buy Now.
- Choose the subscription plan to go on to register.
- Pay out by credit card or PayPal to complete making an account.
- Select a preferred file format to save the document (.pdf or .docx).
Now you can open the Texas Tax Free Exchange Package sample and fill it out online or print it and do it yourself. Take into account giving the document to your legal counsel to make certain all things are filled out correctly. If you make a error, print out and fill sample again (once you’ve created an account all documents you save is reusable). Make your US Legal Forms account now and get far more samples.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do I fill out a Texas sales tax return?
What purchases are exempt from the Texas sales tax?
Are packaging supplies tax exempt in Texas?
What types of goods are generally exempt from a sales tax?
What necessities are not taxed?
What services are exempt from sales tax in Texas?
What items are exempt from sales tax in Texas?
What qualifies as tax exempt purchases?
How do I fill out a Texas sales and use tax resale certificate?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.