Oregon Motion for Order Allowing Entry of Judgment on Affidavit in Lieu of Hearing
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is used in a suit for dissolution of marriage where the parties are co-petitioners, or respondent is found by the Court to be in default, or the respondent appeared but waived further appearance, or the parties stipulate to the entry of a decree, ORS 107.095(4) authorizes the Court to enter a judgment of dissolution upon affidavit without a hearing.
- View Oregon Affidavit in Support of Motion for Order Allowing Entry of Judgment on Affidavit in Lieu of Hearing
- View Oregon Petitioner's Affidavit Supporting Judgment
- View Oregon Motion and Affidavit in Support of Judgment
- View Oregon General or Stipulated General Judgment of Summary Dissolution
- View Oregon Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage
How To Fill Out Oregon Motion For Order Allowing Entry Of Judgment On Affidavit In Lieu Of Hearing?
When it comes to completing Oregon Motion for Order Allowing Entry of Judgment on Affidavit in Lieu of Hearing, you probably think about an extensive procedure that consists of choosing a perfect sample among countless similar ones then needing to pay out legal counsel to fill it out to suit your needs. On the whole, that’s a sluggish and expensive choice. Use US Legal Forms and pick out the state-specific form in just clicks.
If you have a subscription, just log in and then click Download to have the Oregon Motion for Order Allowing Entry of Judgment on Affidavit in Lieu of Hearing template.
In the event you don’t have an account yet but need one, follow the step-by-step manual below:
- Make sure the file you’re saving is valid in your state (or the state it’s required in).
- Do it by reading through the form’s description and also by clicking the Preview option (if available) to see the form’s content.
- Simply click Buy Now.
- Select the proper plan for your budget.
- Join an account and select how you would like to pay: by PayPal or by credit card.
- Save the document in .pdf or .docx file format.
- Find the record on the device or in your My Forms folder.
Professional legal professionals work on creating our samples to ensure that after downloading, you don't need to worry about editing content material outside of your personal info or your business’s info. Be a part of US Legal Forms and receive your Oregon Motion for Order Allowing Entry of Judgment on Affidavit in Lieu of Hearing document now.
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.