Oregon Affidavit in Support of Motion for Order Allowing Entry of Judgment on Affidavit in Lieu of Hearing
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Affidavit in Support of Motion for Order Allowing Entry of Judgment on Affidavit in Lieu of Hearing is used by the parties to request that the court grant an order allowing entry of judgment in lieu of a hearing. The Affidavit states whether an order of default has been entered, whether respondent appeared but has waived the right to further appearance, whether the parties stipulated to the entry of judgment and whether child and/or spousal support is involved.
- View Oregon Petitioner's Affidavit Supporting Judgment
- View Oregon Motion for Order Allowing Entry of Judgment on Affidavit in Lieu of Hearing
- View Oregon Motion and Affidavit in Support of Judgment
- View Oregon General or Stipulated General Judgment of Summary Dissolution
- View Oregon Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.