The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Rule 13.0 Mandatory Form to be Utilized in Criminal Cases in the State of Oklahoma - Official Report of Trial Judge in Capital Felony, submitted to trial judge in capital felony (to be completed by Trial Judge, or completed form reviewed, on the record at time of formal sentencing and filed of record in the case).
- Form 13.1 Motion to Check Out Material
- Form 13.2 Affidavit in Forma Pauperis
- Form 13.3 Pauper's Affidavit
- Form 13.4 Notice of Intent to Appeal
- Form 13.5 Certification of Appeal Rights
- Form 13.6 Application to Proceed Pro Se on Direct Appeal
- Form 13.7 Order Allowing Defendant to Proceed Pro Se on Appeal
- Form 13.8 Uniform Judgment and Sentence
- Form 13.9 Certificate of Original Record
- Form 13.10 Uniform Plea of Guilty - Summary of Facts
- Form 13.11 Application for Post Conviction Relief
- Form 13.11a Application for Post-Conviction Relief - Death Penalty
- Form 13.13 Accelerated Docket Waiver
- Form 13.14 Application for Accelerated Docket
- Form 13.15 Response to Application for Accelerated Docket
How To Fill Out Oklahoma Form 13.12 Report Of Trial Judge In Capital Felony?
In terms of completing Oklahoma Form 13.12 Report of Trial Judge in Capital Felony, you probably imagine an extensive process that requires getting a suitable form among numerous similar ones and then being forced to pay legal counsel to fill it out for you. On the whole, that’s a sluggish and expensive option. Use US Legal Forms and select the state-specific form within just clicks.
In case you have a subscription, just log in and click Download to have the Oklahoma Form 13.12 Report of Trial Judge in Capital Felony form.
If you don’t have an account yet but need one, keep to the point-by-point guide below:
- Be sure the file you’re saving is valid in your state (or the state it’s needed in).
- Do this by looking at the form’s description and also by visiting the Preview option (if offered) to find out the form’s information.
- Simply click Buy Now.
- Find the suitable plan for your budget.
- Sign up for an account and choose how you want to pay: by PayPal or by credit card.
- Save the file in .pdf or .docx format.
- Get the document on the device or in your My Forms folder.
Professional attorneys work on drawing up our templates so that after downloading, you don't need to worry about enhancing content outside of your personal details or your business’s details. Join US Legal Forms and get your Oklahoma Form 13.12 Report of Trial Judge in Capital Felony sample now.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What is the most serious felony?
What crimes are considered capital offenses?
What is a capital felony in Texas?
What's the worst felony?
What makes something a capital offense?
What are capital offenses Philippines?
What is an example of a capital offense?
Is a felony a capital crime?
Which are examples of capital crimes Check all that apply?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.