Oklahoma Quitclaim Deed from Trust to Three Individuals
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Quitclaim Deed where the Grantors is a Trustee acting on behalf of the Trust and the Grantees are Three Individuals. The Grantees take the property as tenants in common or as joint tenants with the right of survivorship. Grantor conveys and quitclaims the described property to Grantees. This deed complies with all state laws.
- View Oklahoma Quitclaim Deed from Individual to Husband and Wife
- View Oklahoma Quitclaim Deed - Individual to a Trust
- View Oklahoma Quitclaim Deed - Trust to an Individual
- View Oklahoma Quitclaim Deed from Four Individual Grantors to Four Individual Grantees
- View Oklahoma Quitclaim Deed from Husband, Wife and an Individual to an Individual
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.