Montana 30 Day
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview 30 day month to month
Description 30 day month to month lease
This form is for use by a Landlord to terminate a month-to-month residential lease. Residential includes a house, apartment or condo. Unless a written agreement provides otherwise, the Landlord does not have to have a reason for terminating the Lease in this manner, other than a desire to end the lease. A month-to-month lease is one which continues from month-to-month unless either party chooses to terminate. Unless a written agreement provides for a longer notice, 30 days notice is required prior to termination in this state. The notice must be given to the Tenant within at least 30 days prior to the termination date. The form indicates that the Landlord has chosen to terminate the lease, and states the deadline date by which the Tenant must vacate the premises. For additional information, see the Law Summary link.
- View Montana Notice of Intent Not to Renew at End of Specified Term from Landlord to Tenant for Residential Property
- View Montana 7 Day Notice to Terminate Week to Week Lease - Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Montana Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Montana Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View Montana Agreed Written Termination of Lease by Landlord and Tenant
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need landlord 30 day montana, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.